How to get your measurements:
- Wear tight-fitting clothing or underwear.
- Grab a tape measure.
- Wrap the tape measure around your chest (the fullest part). Make sure the tape measure is level to the ground all the way around your body. Write that number down.
- Wrap the tape measure around your waist (the natural waist, where your torso bends when you bend side to side). Make sure the tape measure is level to the ground all the way around your body. Write that number down.
- If you don't have a fabric tape measure, take a piece of string or rope and use it to get the measurement from your body. Then without losing where your measurement is, lie the string flat to a yardstick, a ruler, or a construction tape measure and that number will be your measurement.
- You can measure yourself, but it is going to be more accurate if someone else does it.
- When measuring, the tape measure needs to lie flat against your body, but not tight. If you pull it too tight or hold it too loose, the measurement will be off.